Saturday 30 January 2016

Healthy Food for Children: How To Make Veggie Nuggets

Healthy Food Blog


Healthy Food for Children: How To Make Veggie Nuggets


every time you make this recipe I'm gonna save you 20
dollars that's right 20 dollars
I get so many emails from mom
asking me how can I make homemade veggie United
they've been buying the box 1 and they're expensive
and probably have a lot of colors in them so I decided to make
comme that he now gets so to start what you're gonna do take to
large peeled and cubed potatoes steam them for 15 minutes
where to character have been killed in here and then in the last five minutes
you're gonna have some steamed broccoli for a total of 20 minutes
okay so we're going to do here is quite some carrots
for our way
all these vegetables are happen nutrition
delicious and some frozen corn that i defrosted you can also use fresh corn
bread
present court is very easy for that and then are you gonna do a split within the
broader
and shopping at into tiny pieces
batting captain K
cat not got the potatoes and I'm just going to match them a
just a little bit just put them in a bowl and mash it up
you don't wanna put them into the food processor Corey Terry
into Google would not likely a British shipping
all right through this Gamal Nash it's really easy
even easier when they're alright get that out
and then we're gonna have to catch the bus to it and every time I have made
this recipe
my kids go not it's just it's a really easy way to get best for both
in your kid and especially cuz there in fine shape
sizes crunchy
yummy right and veggies in with the
paid here and they were gonna had
something I think up some garlic powder onion powder and salt gonna put that in
mix-up all alright
museum here.

Healthy Food Blog

Healthy Food for Children: How To Make Veggie Nuggets


right
up like back
alright
think mixed at everything's totally combines
now I'm gonna take a sheet tray and
images spread this to be happen inch
Dec on the sheet tray flight
yes it could be rock square
does not have to be an any syrup perfect shape
at all case risk at Pappas down to be about a half an inch
and another trick to this if you want it to be pretty even
pretty smoothly even pitcher what you're gonna end up doing
it's cutting it out in the shapes are 21 many put that into the freezer for about
30 minutes
before we cut shapes and cap from here
that it already got it's been in the freezer it's about per
an hour 30 minutes to an hour you don't want it is P
to perhaps firm or can be hard to cut through and then I take cookie cutters
gotta try again I've got dry up stars heart
whatever shape you like and just press the not just like that
see how easy that is cut right through know what you're gonna do
September told side but
the some friends and I've got my little giraffe here
I'm gonna do at first but then to come flower
got a poll regular all-purpose flour
tap tap tap tomorrow then
put it into a little bit egg wash in this is just we're trying to make that
out like crispy coating that's what you really want for these because you know
not get
they're like know when you get that when I get chicken I get your kids
kid brother like it there's no doubt about that kid brother I get
and I was gonna put it onto a sheet tray and what you could do at this point
it put it into the freezer for about 30 minutes
and then let them
firma and then put them in label baggies so that when you're ready to cook them
all you have to do is pop an hour onto a sheet tray and programming and you're
ready to go
so that a great that's just like buying the box I get this recipe makes
4259 get switches huge savings
and saving have your time along Route
now if your mixture this another track when you're if your mixture
guess too soft just pop it back into the freezer for about 10 minutes
and then you can start cutting away again are we're gonna
Gomes e Trade to re-up would know I guess and then
you're gonna world and for two minutes I'm each side
people they look like this see how much fun that is
so economical to this is not expensive recipe
carrot kato Brockley
but here's the best part its my Ford
you for panicked kids in here in with me but for now I have a good defense that
some organic ketchup
am
I'm am backcountry kids wanna be eating for dinner
for fast fresh easy recipes like this and more check it out in the wheel ish
if cookbook
them got
good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Healthy Food Blog. All Rights Reserved. Template by CB Blogger. Powered by Blogger.