Friday 29 January 2016

Get Healthy With Me | Breakfast Foods


Healthy Food Blog



Get Healthy With Me | Breakfast Foods


the borough
that bad it's that time again for another get happy with me the DL
know you guys love you Diaz from trying to get them are frequent me but I
thought to keep your blogs mixed in there some kinda go on like a
little schedule
take that I don't know it kinda working can like it
and he doesn't have a title todavia up breakfast food
I absolutely love breakfast at my favorite meal of the day so I thought I
would share share with you guys
somethings that I paperback is there a little bit more on the healthier side
versus something that a little bit more fatty and
greasy breakfast food this is a little bit more nutritious and delicious
if you are interested on the studio that and they just keep on watching
said you can and share the Verizon thing but I like to eat when I'm
on the golan don't have time to sit down for back best GM to share you wanna make
the muffin recipes which
our banana and peanut butter this recipe is super easy because there's only a few
ingredients
all you're going to me is a poor the cup uncooked Obiang
then you can use one teaspoon and baking powder
and then you're going to mash up one banana do
on
moving on to the peanut butter and input in at  tablespoons peanut butter you
can also use understand better it here later tonight next and putting in one
day
and then had to look up %uh a quite now after you combine all that into a ball
now this is optional but I'm gonna play in some protein powder just one scoop
just and nutritional how to mix I'm just for added protein
next are you gonna do is plan that all together with a mixer until you get
kind of like a creamy consistency the O'Neills does get still gonna show
I'm it's gonna be more like a batter like consistency snow
after you fill your muffin cups and a huge thing is it to greet your muffin
cups
unifil than all the way up almost to the top with batter and then and pledge
project the banana chips
and put them onto the top forces added crunch this is obviously optional but I
just think
it tastes so yummy this way so I'm gonna do is put into a  degree oven for
about  minutes
and you're gonna get these you're gonna see if their golden brown on top
and then they will be perfect now I'm grabbing breakfast
out the door one not been is not going to fill me up so I like to have and use
if I don't have time to a blender my own shoes I really love naked you says
on there is really really delicious so these three players are making a red
this one is kinda like the city that already make it has a buncha greens and
it

Healthy Food Blog

Get Healthy With Me | Breakfast Foods

if taste identical to check them out and then this is just like a regular feature
the
it's perfect just grabbing go when you're walking out the door
doing moving on to some quick and easy breakfast meals that are just perfect if
you wanna sit down and have been quick to eat
may go to thing is oatmeal I love the issue I get them in specific
I mean we get the way control kind because it has the banana bread labor
which is my favorite and I haven't seen other ones have that player a
another thing that I like to do is add water it just cuts down the calories
little bit and
incentive now that's a little bit better feel and by all means really great helps
lower cholesterol is high in fiber in it helps to keep
fuller longer which is perfect if you are trying to lose weight
another thing I like to do with add blueberries blueberries are really great
for you and they also help make the Albion that's a plan and a little bit of
flavor to it
moving on to another one of my favorites which is Greek yogurt Greek yogurt is
really great for you because it contains a lot a probiotic cultures
in a lot of calcium and vitamins it also has a lot more protein than regular
yogurt which is perfect if you're trying to lose weight because it'll help you
keep alert
longer I purchased my Greek yogurt in the organic section at the grocery store
along with this one a lot it's just a natural vanilla almond
granola it tastes so good MA o'grady adds a nice crunch
else like to add blueberries and raspberries to sweeten it up and make it
taste delicious
these next two after when I have a little bit longer to cook
any back this this one is by far my favorite it's just an egg white pita
pocket
thing with each basically I'm doing is heating up some coconut oil this is much
better for you than butter
and I'm just going to melt that and then I'm gonna begin cooking egg whites
how like looking at weight as I just kind of set the two eggs
a be ok through and shells it just makes it easier to get the and wait out it may
take some practice but
it works and later fat-free and their little bit better for you than the ok
now select add peppered for some flavor and then since a little bit mad late got
away from me I put it on top
and then put the egg white over now I mean as in Spanish not only do I like
how it taste buds actually really good for you it's an anti-inflammatory and
its full %uh vitamins and minerals that are just really good for you
so I just put that in the bottom of the pan too well to it a little bit and
placed it on to the egg whites
and now I'm gonna begin cutting my avocado avocados are packed with
nutrients that are super healthy for you and a really great for your skin
how I like to do this it I usually just take a spoon and got into the skin and
other cuddle and it pops right out
it's always been super easy for me if avocado is ripe enough and then I just
like that
avocados are also really great if you're a vegetarian because it contains a lot
of healthy fats
that is great for me. substituting
I also really like to add cherry tomatoes change me know it just tastes
so yummy
males in itself are really great for you but I think the ad just such a great
leader
to the PTO so it's not so bland so basically I'm doing is and he and I
quite in Spanish that I meet earlier and I'm just going to put that into the pita
pocket
along with on k-tel and then of course the tomatoes
this takes literally seconds to make it's so easy and so quick and it's super
handy because it's all in like this
pita pocket so I have to do is pick it up and enjoy it
super yummy definitely one of my favorites lastly perfect this classic
which is pancakes I miss you guys how to make banana chocolate chip pancakes that
are much healthier
I even need it have a cup upholds and then happen and not you can also use
apples and cinnamon for a completely different play very
half a teaspoon of vanilla and then it to add weights
this is super easy to make you can also double the recipe which is what I did
and I'll give you about three to four pancakes purses wanted to you
majeste the normal serving so I'm gonna do is put it on
and magic bullet or this in this case a neutral it but you can totally use a
blender
and yours going to blend it all up for I don't know about two to three minutes
until it's blended and you get this kind of
batter Lake consistency that's very similar to pancake batter
now it's time to get the great all or you can use a panty whichever works
and you're just gonna pour the batter directly onto the griddle or the PN
into circles I would make mind dinner I don't know why I made a mistake but I
dead cell
there's that and now I'm gnats and dark chocolate chips you're probably thinking
what
the heck that's not healthy but actually they're chocolate is full vitamins and
minerals and antioxidants and I don't believe in depriving yourself
just in moderation because who doesn't love chocolate especially chocolate chip
pancakes
the one third done cooking and you get kinda a golden brown colored now I just
put them on a plate and added some
old this is kinda for decoration but it tasted really me.
and then I left jab blueberries to just about anything and then
of course some low-fat sir these are so so delicious and they're so much better
if you can make the pancakes because they don't have all the flour and sugar
that those have is a much healthier alternative
but yeah that's it for this get healthy with me back this addition I really hope
you guys enjoyed it heat wrap any of these foods be sure to send me a photo
and as always
healthy but next time this Sun
right now kid line little
it
gold
very Donald
done

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Healthy Food Blog. All Rights Reserved. Template by CB Blogger. Powered by Blogger.