Saturday 30 January 2016

Healthy Food Diary: Build Muscle & Lose Weight

Healthy Food Blog

Healthy Food Diary: Build Muscle & Lose Weight


In good morning everyone
I just wanted to show you my breakfast today so here I have
and this is a pink a great for you with
sliced strawberries and then over here apologize I was really hungry sister
eating already but it's kinda course you can see inside the only have a pepper
jack cheese it's an organic one from Trader Joe's
is so good and then I have the applewood smoked bacon
have probably about the piece in half to two pieces
at big in this can sliced up really small on here and then I have avocado
which actually put my hand on servicemen its mast and then over here
per have a milky buckwheat
shi'ite which is i so but shot and I meet you
with fresh cinnamon sticks and if some honey
and some organic cream I think it's half-and-half cream
ID tag this isn't really great faults he
to make because it's very creamy energy it kind of has like gun
like a North choctaw kinda hardly taste to it
serving really love making this to you with some cream and honey
especially for when the weather starts to cool down a bit or really anytime
this key is amazing
so if you haven't read that out let me know I can make a blog for you in
and which in or you can purchase the sober choc so that is my breakfast for
the morning
today is more indulgent breakfast because it is Saturday am sorry Sunday
morning
checkups joins in Keeney by the way subic
my customer gave it to me get back here is
my breakfast
good
hey guys its me too and it is the night before Monday
and I did a small meal prep but in actually prep for the whole week
but i just meet our meal card next day so it could be refreshed so let me to
show you what I me here
steven has to cut some lean ground beef and then a mixture
the red bell peppers zucchini
and Fresno chili peppers which is like a red jalapeno
it's funny cuz in in Fresno and that's where we're from and then
I put a slice of lemon in case you want to add some more flavor
and for snack Stephen will be taking the law would be organic yogurt
and this is a Greek yogurt  percent fat I wish that I could  percent or
something but this is kinda but they had their sides picked it
a.m. and then the flavor I chose for him was
mixed berries it's got a little side bit there that's great because as  grams
of protein in it
and then another snack for him is going to be quest bar cookies n cream flavor
for me I'm much more of a snacker
I give myself one happened lean ground beef the same mixture
no peppers zucchini in Fresno Chili Peppers
and then I have a.m. Double Chocolate Chunk
quest for delicious for myself I chose the
while the organic Greek low-fat yogurt with cherries because I wanted the k
the cherries but the habits this is my first time trying this but I really love
the fight because it tastes like I am
cherry cheesecake and then for my next NACA chosen Apple
green granny smith apple
and then I will be snacking on that with some of Justin's chocolate hazelnut
butter
this is my absolute favorite way better than to tell it's not even on the same
level centella because
it actually has a.m. sixty percent less sugar
you can see right there then the tele it tastes just like
really natural really roasted delicious he will let you can really tell others
he is limiting their
serve really but this so pan I'm gonna take all that food here
tomorrow for lunch so
for meals that is it
good morning guys today I want to show you my breakfast
and Stephen makes me breakfast almost every morning sometimes I help me
oatmeal she stop partying Sciarra
chef Stephen overcooking by stop party where you parking
and this morning rem
he Mimi a pepperjack and white and honey ham scramble
been here if this toaster believe it's called David is
bad toast oh my god I don't know but it is amazing the stuff is so good it's all
sprouted grains organic
and then on the toes Stephen per honey butter
not just turning can is so good he just toast in the pan since we don't
his toaster and it is delicious Kiso
that is my breakfast for today should at hand
pepper jack cheese and delicious whole wheat
host since you don't have only leading me to pieces
guys its two minutes later
and I scarfed got to know so I went ahead and rinsed out
and that ball and got myself up some great britain sprinkled a little bit
the stevia on top a bit too take a look a little bit that bitterness of
but and this is a really great snack because it's high in vitamin C it's cut
fiber
in it really satisfies that sweet tooth you have as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Healthy Food Blog. All Rights Reserved. Template by CB Blogger. Powered by Blogger.