Friday 29 January 2016

3 SIMPLE & HEALTHY DINNER IDEAS



3 SIMPLE & HEALTHY DINNER IDEAS


Healthy Food Blog

guys we are starting to hear it
dinner options and that is a fish taco bar which is where you know me or the
media sounds so starting off by making the fish yesterday and actually make my
fish for me is to build up the wild Alaskan salmon
Costco then cooked up a  but civil just like he's doing right here and then
I don't make the guacamole so it started off a cutting it in half and then
squeezing it into the goal line
jalapenos chopped cilantro diced up some red onion and pepper some chunky these
thoughts and then I mastered all the other I've been loving lately
then it put the toll on children can chopped up line in a ramekin
onion anaerobic and some friend Tara
able to bring you some Greek yogurt for sour cream and they laid out all of my
taco big they put my fish in my tortilla my Greek yogurt again so he had a
top-of-the-line
all of oil
esto lemon and a lot of pepper and a good amount of sea salt
barely going to boil boil whatever you call it a day those pics together a
little sauce and  minutes I think of cold water to stop them and then chopped
up and just holler little potato pie so use some fresh basil plant rogue trader
joes cut that up
be sought in with my potatoes and fresh basil stop talking altogether she is
also moving to the roasted artichoke with lemon and garlic some starting up
by simmering some water in a pot with steamer inside and I'm coming off one of
the artichoke and then other and Latin down and then taking clomid kitchen
scissors cutting off the sharp end and then cutting way artichoke in half and
managed to me sitting in my artichokes and cook for about  to  minutes and
when it's done I am cutting off inside that a No
called off a hard I don't know that I have it on broil into artichoke so after
a few minutes when they start school brownish blackish flip it over you know
I usually have that with a side of fish or chicken or as you can see them and
will lebanon chunky salt on top so honestly I just took a buyout potato
salad
so simple so easy but it's literally so good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Healthy Food Blog. All Rights Reserved. Template by CB Blogger. Powered by Blogger.