Saturday 30 January 2016

Healthy Meal Prep For The Week

Healthy Food Blog,


Of his blogs one of those
heavy hitters in our  demo broke something fresh
something different are I show you is a completely different thing
follow along please are excited about the slow
you get excited to okay first wanna start off by padding or chicken dry
are used to are medium-size check-ins here
aka and then we wanna stick some herbs underneath the skin
usually for us having something but I'm healthy I put some butter
mixed what summer but we try to keep a healthy are
what I wanna do your Nexus cut a hole card a call
her all-girl involved in half and sticking and chicken as well as some
more.
Healthy Meal Prep For The Week

21 get those mass dramatic flair is flowing and
just half hour to give it some
moisture was cooking on the inside and some flavor
okay we're gonna close up and I should look over
on top wanna just know what some you feel some extra virgin olive oil
on both of them just on top what I added here with some paprika
some kosher salt and
cracked black pepper now
want a massage dollar I'm telling you guys if you don't Marittima sought to
check them it's not gonna text


Healthy Food Blog

Healthy Meal Prep For The Week


well you know just
massage chica okay it should look like that
give you quick close-up not preheat your oven to about 400 I like to do four
hundred arm
bro it for some intermittent bake okay
put a check on government get too sweet potatoes now
you need to multitask are you doing this cuz it is a lot of work I'll case I
super sweet potatoes
put some time on their ass kosher salt and cracked black louisville once again
and put it right below the chicken in the oven commit their roast
as coral are and poem about  minutes later
the so we're going to nice beautiful
golden roasted chicken we take out your room put on a boar
stud arrest and the same thing with the sweet potatoes I took them out a bit
early
I do not let my super titles to dry I should like when it's a bit
Moshi okay okay I what I have explained here is a part of black beans
sometime over coconut milk salt pepper
olive oil and half an onion
well I'm going to be adding in there as a brown rice and a scotch bonnet pepper
bring an altar boy %oh put the lid on and
forty-four forty minutes later so you have a
I want to have removed the whole onion cuz I don't like I means
whatever Trevor and wake up
okay here we have are QR love to rock salt pepper olive oil
bring that ok well had the lead to write
and half an hour later we have mice flaky
king or just like that the computer for
super tasty packed with protein and healthy
mixture we have her about her purse was cut off the bottom sans
our road trip once again I'm doing its lawyer for you to follow
remove the seeds okay once you remove the seeds
all we want to do here is just stack them on top
and thank you for the large dice okay and repeat the process with some yellow
peppers
now season up your church tomatoes
with some salt pepper kirker he sees me
an extra virgin olive oil preheat your skillet
and then added to it just over I means
warm up a bit we don't want to caramelize amor anything
and then we wanna add our can walk to it alright
about Picasa water within swim
no more than a minute here we're not trying Saltaire
all we want to do is bring all the flavors together and finish it off at
some cilantro
know what you wanna do here's rules on Florence
some broccoli florets from Iraq way to savor
take your time perfect nice even carts
now usually people so we have this time here
what I like to do is remove outer would be part of it
the scan a squared-off into slices up its sleeves awards organic so I wanna
throw something they spend so much money on the way
Stacey Tookey for you don't sit now with our
asparagus remove the end so we can be bad sis it's too hard
okay and then we wanna credit or
on 234 are
now we're gonna start to saute here
before we do that we need to add some season  that's all
across the canyon for your I i'm a pay-per-use
are season 2s just for the extra flavor
not get your he on medium was love with the olive oil
adding your specs on the bottom cuz they do take a look tomorrow vertical them
these are
and that's probably here and then add the broccoli right on topic or
amounts all over okay and one sees the met for about six minutes
that's where you're going to get nice vibrant color
perfectly cooked all done to extort from to buy
and I want to have a of the side just so it's stop the cooking process
and we don't have to shock it to lose flavor now
a quick look at our chicken here you can see I just see it was so delicious
as I just carve it up added that on a play
and we're gonna star meal program okay we're gonna start
portioning our food and different campaigners equally
you have a quick look at everything believe me there
the small-market show was great and if you check out my blogs you can see
ver he called Kyle and
the pineapple salsa recipe K for perfect portion characters abortion school
AKA ice cream scoop you choose what size you like
and what I do was put the rice in first along the king of
and then I put that sweet potatoes one medal medallion
and some veggies night could have our reg if you're exists
thus allowing occur I have chicken
portion of my pick on a guy or and my pineapple sauce of it aside
belleza know if you want a service for dinner and have a class presentation
you might want to have something simple like this okay
maybe a low scoop of kinare with some rice
love broccoli off to the side some people in a car at the top and the
bottom your plane just to create some
beautiful presentation and to top it all off
was a little bit of your pineapple salsa
and look at a fire roasted chicken reviewers you
now some pictures here of the finished products
now this is on a three-day nope I'm OK I do not like a plant for five days
service crazy stuff was not fresh
keep it simple keep it smart please share
follow sure request a recipe
her fat ass in the air so I hope you enjoy this blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Healthy Food Blog. All Rights Reserved. Template by CB Blogger. Powered by Blogger.