Friday 29 January 2016

What I Ate Today! ( Quick & Healthy Food Ideas )

Healthy Food Blog,
hey guys welcome back there today I'm going to show you everything that I ate
today in other kind of how I prepare the food as well it may be helpful to some
so every morning I make sure you drink water first thing it's become one of
those really good habits and it just stuck with me and I love the way it
makes me feel and I also like adding in the juice of  lemon lemon obviously
very high in vitamin C which makes them really great for your skin collagen
production but it's also really good for digestion and detoxification

Healthy Food Blog

What I Ate Today! ( Quick & Healthy Food Ideas )


so I really
like drinking this first thing in the morning so I love having warm oatmeal
with fruit and paying it is super easy I just take one cup of oats with two cups
of water in oil for a few minutes and usually during that time I just chopped
up in a ball into small pieces using this super helpful little tour and then
I add that into the old along with some blueberries and this combination is
super guide and I also add in some cinnamon and maple syrup although I do
prefer using coconut sugar but I just don't have any today usually smells
super super gotta make it at this point like some kind of warm apple pie or
something like to add two more berries on top and sometimes sprinkle it with
some crunching in that case it super easy and quick and it's full of good
fibers and vitamins and antioxidants from fruit and then I also made myself a
cup of tea I love having this when I'm doing my email in the morning in ages
ago between either jasmine green or meant those are my favorite and then
usually at this point I also teach me seeing and Marcos apartments have been
meaning to show you this forever this is my family is little veggie garden is in
itself
cute I sometimes go here to get tomatoes they also have cucumbers zucchini
potatoes different types of herbs and cheese tomatoes are seriously the most
delicious tasting tomatoes I've ever had I think it's because you know they're
going with so much love but I usually come out here
pick some tomatoes they also have
have strawberries are really good and then go back home and make myself a
salad for lunch
What I Ate Today! ( Quick & Healthy Food Ideas )

I had this amazing potato salad with but different veggies
and actually had potatoes left over from the night before so just to warm them up
a little bit I cut them up into smaller pieces and the money pan and then I just
sprinkle them with some spices and let them kind of like roast up a little bed
become a little bit crunchy and then I will add those to my cell it
going to be using some greens tomatoes cucumbers yellow bell peppers which I
really really love and of course those potatoes that are super super guide
nothing an ad in half an avocado and they make the super super easy dressing
which is just lemon juice maple syrup and some mustard just mix it all
together you can kind of change up like the quantities of each to make it taste
like to your preference but it's really delicious and it's super quick and easy
to make sure I just point out on top and I add some fresh black pepper and that
is my lunch
and for dinner and made some quinoa with seem sweet potatoes and broccoli I love
making this one of my favorite things to make it so quick and easy and it's so
satisfying surprised I just prepared the sweet potatoes and broccoli I feel the
sweet potatoes cut into cubes and then I also cut up the broccoli and I put it
into the stream area and you actually need like a proper steamer steam
anything you can just use a strainer you fill it up with your veggies you put it
on top of some boiling water and then discover up with a lit let steam for
about  minutes or so I don't like it to go to like me she I like to keep some
of the crunch and for the quinoa and gonna take about  cup or glass in this
case and then two cups of water I'm also going to add in a little veggie stock
that to give it for less labor and I seventy-five asked me like what may tips
I took it I would say to just bring it to a boil and as soon as it starts
boiling just make sure to cover it with a lid but the temperature down so that
it can just summer and you can just leave it like that just wait about  to
 minutes and it will be really nice and fluffy and went to cuba is dying I
like to add in a tornado basil sauce in just

I was like having something fresh with main meal so I also just chalked up some
cucumbers and tomatoes to say really simple salad and i'm having that with it
also in that is maintaining a healthy and delicious and satisfying and loved
it and make this several times a week do a blog on a similar recipe many years
ago let me know if you've been with me since then it would be quite interesting
to know that everything that I ate today thank you so much for watching I hope
that you enjoyed may be found inspiration or a
ideas for your own meals and you can check out my latest blog right here
show you how do this brandy smokey makeup look that I really love I hope
that you guys enjoy this year and a turkey season

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Healthy Food Blog. All Rights Reserved. Template by CB Blogger. Powered by Blogger.